Coachella is over, but that just means festival season just started – only one more reason to love fringed skirts!
One of our most favorite female fashion bloggers Charlotte Groeneveld obviously wore her fringed skirt during a slightly cooler weather, but we love love love this look so much just because of the playful but elegant skirt, that we have to carry this statement piece through spring and summer.
And what season is better than festival season to rock fringed skirts?
Well, you might even look twice at the pieces we found for you, but you can believe those price tags – almost all of them are on sale and ready to be seen on the streets.
Combine your fringed skirt with a basic top, sneaker and cute sunnies or during a girlsnight out with heels and a statement clutch. Be prepared to turn some heads with those looks, because no one misses can ignore fringed skirts, that’s for sure
1. Black Skirt with Fringe at Hem: $9.99 (
2. Suede Tassel Belt Bodycon Skirt: $17.96 (
3. Suedette Asymmetric Fringed Tassel Mini Skirt: $17.99 (
4. Black Skirt with Fringe: $9.99 (
5. Red Faux Suede Fringed Skirt: $18.99
6. Black Lace Fringed Midi Skirt: $15.99