Candy colors are a must have this spring and we can’t forget about our nails especially, they need to look like spring as well – and that you can achieve with a bright blue nail polish!
The color might come off as a cool winter mood color but not so for this spring, since you can match it with all kinds of colors that we can wear now.
Combine it with black, white, grey, purple, even yellow and you’re good to go! You’ll love the look especially with a pair of blue jeans 😉
We would even go so far and put on some light blue eyeshadow. But you gotta make sure its the right shade of blue for your skin tone.
And as always, it doesn’t have to be expensive and we need our money for many, many other colors, too…
So we made it our mission to find you the most amazing light blue nail polish colors online
1. Essie Pret-a-Surfer: $8.50
2. Floss Gloss Wavepool: $7.99
3. NYX Pastel Sea: $5
4. Zoya Lilian: $3.59
5. OPI Gelato On My Mind: $10
6. Peppermint Blue: $5.99
7. OPI To Infinity And Blue-yond: $7.75
8. RickyColor Shakespeare In The Park: $3.25 (
Since strobing came out as the new contouring we’ve completely fallen for it. Its a subtle way to highlight your face without having to add shadows to it, which makes it look too plastic and overdone. Strobing is more for the lazy, more natural girls that also just don’t have the time to master the art of contouring. And yes, you have to master it otherwise the results will not please you 😉
So all you need now is a good highlighter and we found the best ones under 10 bucks for you:
1. Revlon Highlighting Palette Rose Ounce: $8.72 (
2. L’oreal Silkissime Infallible Highlighter: $4.99 (
3. L.A. Girl Contour Stick Hi-Lite Luminous: $7.20
4. Strobig Highlighter Collection Palette: $7
5. Technic Highlighter: $5.20
6. NYX Liquid Illuminator Sunbeam: $7.12 (
7. E.L.F. Studio Baked Blush Pinktastic: $9.89
8. NYX Powder Blush Angel: $4.75 (
9. E.L.F. Facial Whip Lilac Petal Highlighter: $6.49
Girls, instead of $17.99 you can get the Original Real Techniques Core Collection now for $10.95 and the Original Real Techniques Starter Set for $12.21 instead of $17.99 as well. In total you can save more than 12 bucks and let me tell you, these brushes won’t disappoint you – I have both sets and I use them frequently. Only brushes I’m not using is the Fine liner brush from the starter set (as I don’t use Eyeliner) and the Detailer brush from the Core Collection, because I’m not a lipstick person. There are also tons of other useful brushes from Real Techniques that you can’t find in these sets and they are also on Sale right now, you can all check them out here.